Wednesday, March 20, 2013

First Day of Spring

I'm not that great when it comes to updating my blog.Today is the first day of spring!!!I love spring.It's my favorite season.Spring flowers,clothing my birthday and Spring holidays make it extra special.It rained today though.I'm not a fan of rain.My life has been busy lately.I got to visit my sister in Atwater on Sunday.My niece was in a play.I'm so proud of her!I had alway thought she had a flair for acting.So I was excited when my sister found this hobby for her.My nephew is so cute in a little boy way.He's full of energy and gives great hugs.It was nice to see my sister and her husband also.I survived the car trip with my parents.But I'm grateful for the ride since I don't drive.There have not been any major changes in my life.I did buy a small trampoline last month and it was money well spent.It's a great form of exercise.I got super excited at work today.The book Mercycle by Piers Anthony was donated.I have been wanting to read this for a long time.I'll have to write a review of it,once I'm done reading.Thats all for now.I hope everyone enjoyed the the first day of spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment